Cimeter Knife Victorinox Forschner
Equipped with all the benefits of the traditional butcher knife, the cimeter’s blade has the added benefit of a curve coming to a fine tip. This gives the knife the ability to chop and separate like a butcher knife, but also allows for a long, solid slicing stroke that is perfect for creating thin delectable slices from your meat of choice. Further adding to this knife’s ability to master the meats of your kitchen, the stamped blade is conveniently sized at 10,12,14 inches, and the black Fibrox handle is slip-resistant when wet, for added safety. Also, the carved rosewood handle is classy and comfortable. Backed by a Victorinox lifetime warranty, and bursting with quality features, the Victorinox Cimeter Knife is a confident buy through any eyes. Pick yours up today!
- Mirror-polish high-carbon stainless-steel blade is laser-tested for unrivaled sharpness.
- Durable, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Enjoy the choice of Rosewood or Black Fibrox