Bread Knife Victorinox Forschner
Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss knife has a serrated blade designed for cutting foods that combine a hard or tough exterior with a soft interior. Chefs rely on it for slicing roasts, salami, tomatoes, citrus fruits – and of course, bread.
- Mirror-polish high-carbon stainless-steel blade is laser-tested for unrivaled sharpness.
- Durable, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Enjoy the choice of Rosewood or Black Fibrox