Boning Knives Victorinox Forschner
Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss knife is perfect for everything from boning a chicken breast or leg of lamb to trimming a tenderloin. Its slender, semi-flexible blade provides exceptional control and precision to ensure maximum yield.
- For separating meat from bone cooked and uncooked
- Mirror-polish high-carbon stainless-steel blade is laser-tested for unrivaled sharpness.
- Durable, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Enjoy the choice of Rosewood or Black Fibrox