Sharpening Steels Victorinox Forschner
Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss honing steel is essential for keeping your knives in top condition. The honing surface features two different textures, making this steel appropriate for use with a variety of knives.
- Maintains the razor-sharp edge of most standard knife blades (not for use on serrated or scalloped blades).
- Fine-cut and polished surfaces make this tool ideal for honing different types of knives, including those with fine-edge blades (which are ground at a lower angle).
- High-carbon steel resists stains and corrosion.
- Sturdy, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified tool meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
Maintaining your Forschner Rosewood cutlery with a sharpening steel will give you a lifetime of sharp edges and high-quality performance.
- Use a sharpening steel to maintain the sharpest edge possible on your cutlery
- Carved handle design with the unique beauty of natural rosewood, extra durable
The Victorinox Oval Diamond Sharpening Steel is a superior sharpening steel that is diamond coated to provide maximum sharpness. The oval shape of this steel allows for greater contact area between the diamond sharpening area and the blade and will actually remove metal from the knife blade. Quickly put an edge on a knife that cannot be sharpened with a regular steel. The black nylon handle is comfortable to hold, whether you're right or left handed, the secure grip is non-slip. Made in Switzerland with a lifetime warranty.
- Quickly puts an edge on a knife that cannot be sharpened with a regular steel
- Black nylon handle is extra durable
- Diamond steel removes metal from knife blades
- Oval shape allows for greater contact area between the diamond sharpening area and the blade
- Made in Switzerland with a lifetime warranty
- Will actually remove metal from the knife blade. They can quickly put an edge on a knife that cannot be sharpened with a regular steel.