Breaking Knife Victorinox Forschner
Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss knife is designed to portion meat and 'break' through skin, light cartilage and small bones. Its slender, razor-shape blade has a curved shape that facilitates an efficient rocking motion. The Victorinox Breaking Knives are perfect for portioning out larger cuts of meat. The breaking knife is meant to be used for breaking large sides down into smaller roasts, steaks, briskets, and more. Great for most meat processing applications! The curved blade, made lighter and thinner through stamped construction, this breaking knife is conveniently sized to tackle smaller jobs while being long enough to power through thick sides and tougher tasks. Equipped with a classy and comfortable carved rosewood handle, and guaranteed with a lifetime Victorinox warranty, this breaking knife is a no-brainer when it comes to expanding your cutlery kit!
- Mirror-polish high-carbon stainless-steel blade is laser-tested for unrivaled sharpness.
- Durable, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Enjoy the choice of Rosewood or Black Fibrox